Solving S Corporation Problems
- Solving basis issues including “The Golden Rule”
- How to create a balance sheet, L, M-1 and M-2
- Section 351 Tax Free Conversions
- Reasonable wages and possibilities for correcting after the Fact
- Auto expenses and health insurance: reporting the correct way, and how
to fix them
- Excess distribution solutions
- What treasury decision from 2008 should make you happy?
After this “flashlight with batteries” session, you should
be able to quickly solve the most common problems encountered with “S” Corporation
returns and accurately file a Form 1120S, even if your client has made
a mess of things. You will also know what to tell your clients now to
get them to make your life easier next year and reduce the likelihood
of future problems.
A seminar for Enrolled Agents.
The class level is intermediate.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 5
Sign Up Now to Reserve Your Place
Class Date and Location: Classes are all 10 am – 3 pm with a one
hour lunch break on your own May 16, 2011, 1516 Oak St, Suite 109, Alameda,
Fee Schedule: Class Fee $225 (Discount to $175 if paid early)
“This is the best class on S Corps I’ve ever been to, and I’ve
been to a lot”
“Superb seminar today - what I learned will
be worth a lot of $ to my clients”
“Excellent, Exceeded Expectations”
Click here to download the flyer.
Click here to find your class in the calendar.